In contrast to popular belief, Progressive is more of a marketplace that connects you with well-known businesses than a provider of life insurance plans.
Check out Progressive Life Insurance Review to discover what other suppliers have to offer if you want something more tailored or want to buy directly from them.
- Progressive life insurance rates
- How to get a quote from Progressive life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Progressive offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Progressive life insurance reviews and complaints
Progressive life insurance rates
Starting with $50,000, coverage is available up to $1 million. While the precise price you pay will vary depending on your personal circumstances, such as age and health, Progressive sells a regular $250,000 coverage for $14 a month as an example. This equates to a yearly premium payment of $168.
How to get a quote from Progressive life insurance
- Visit Progressive’s website and browse the product categories table for other options.
- Choose Life from the menu that appears when you click OK. Choose Get a Quote after inputting your ZIP code.
- A form will appear asking for information such as your name, gender, height, and weight, in addition to whether or not you smoke. You’ll also give yourself a star rating based on how well you feel overall.
- Once you’ve completed the form to your satisfaction, click Next to see your pricing. Your yearly and monthly premiums will be estimated by Progressive. If you’d like, you may either choose Policy or scroll to the bottom to compare prices from different providers.
- If you select the quotation, Progressive will ask for your email address as the final step. After you click on “Submit,” a professional insurance representative will contact you to complete the transaction.
What types of life insurance coverage does Progressive offer?
Customers can pay on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis using Progressive. To name a few, there are the following guidelines:
- Term. Decide whether you want a policy that lasts for 10, 15, 20, or 30 years. Because the benefit is only paid if you die before the term is over, premiums tend to be more inexpensive.
- Permanent. Has a guaranteed payment at the end of your life, as long as you pay your premiums on time.
- Expenses incurred in the end. Designed for those who are worried about the costs of death, such as medical bills and funerals. It’s a great deal because premiums only cost $10 a month for adults 50 to 85 years old.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Progressive’s website does not have a complete list of all available riders. To our knowledge, Progressive’s term plans let you add a kid rider that pays a portion of the benefit early should your child pass away.
Progressive life insurance reviews and complaints
However, customers have only given Progressive a one-star rating despite its lack of BBB certification. When individuals express dissatisfaction with a company’s customer service, it is usually because of perceived unfair coverage charges.
Complaints indicate that contact between Progressive and its consumers is difficult, and Progressive has not responded to any of the evaluations it has received.
Visit our review of Principal Life Insurance Review for one more life insurance review.