If you prefer to work with a life insurance specialist rather than a general agent, Senior Life Insurance Company products may be perfect for you. The market may be your best bet if you’re seeking for a flawless digital experience or greater benefit levels.
- What affects my rate with Senior Life
- How to get a quote from Senior Life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Senior Life offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Complaints and Reviews about Senior Life Insurance
What affects my rate with Senior Life
The easiest method to find out how much Senior Life insurance will cost you is to speak with an agent and receive a quotation. The price will be determined by the following factors:
- A plan or policy of some sort
- Amount and duration of insurance protection
- In good health and leading a healthy lifestyle
- Aspects of the individual’s character
How to get a quote from Senior Life insurance
- Visit the Senior Life website and click on Products to begin the process of obtaining a quote
- Click Get A Quote on the page’s left sidebar.
- Click on the Submit button when you’ve finished entering your contact information.
- You’ll hear from a representative to get a quotation and to discuss whether or not you want to proceed with a policy.
What types of life insurance coverage does Senior Life offer?
There are instant and deferred benefit payout choices for whole life insurance policies offered by Senior Life. For people in need of short-term coverage, it also provides term insurance.
However, read the fine print carefully before agreeing to anything because not all benefits are guaranteed and premiums for guaranteed-issue protection will likely be more.
- Immediate benefit in life. Benefits are felt right away. Plans that cover the whole sum of the death benefit are known as whole life insurance policies. These are the finest for persons who are in generally good health.
- There isn’t much of an advantage over the long term. However, the entire benefit isn’t assured until after a number of years have passed with these Senior Life insurance, which are specifically designed for people with moderate or substantial health concerns.
- Long-term care. A Senior Life term policy is a long-term commitment that lasts for 20 years. Because the monthly premium and benefit amount stay constant during the course of the policy, flat premium term insurance is used to describe it.
What riders can I add to my policy?
You may customize any insurance with an accidental death benefit rider from Senior Life. If a policyholder is killed in an accident, the death benefit is worth two times as much.
Complaints and Reviews about Senior Life Insurance
Although the Better Business Bureau does not accredit it, it nevertheless maintains an A+ rating with the organization. There is only one 5-star review from a consumer, however there isn’t enough data to support a reputation. Senior Life has replied to the majority of the 19 complaints it has received by clarifying or addressing the matter.
None of the main credit rating organizations have looked at it, and it doesn’t appear on Trustpilot. However, it has been in operation since 1970, accumulating over 50 years of industry expertise without being involved in any major legal disputes.
You may check out our Securian Financial Life Insurance Review.