This Vantis Life Insurance Review may assist you in making an educated decision about.
According to the Vantis Life Insurance website, a 10-year term life insurance policy costs $11 per month, a 20-year policy costs $14 per month, and a 30-year policy costs $20 per month. These prices are for a non-smoker in good health who wants to insure up to $500,000. For this reason, the Vantis application process incorporates what they call “real-time underwriting” to provide you with an estimated quotation based on your personal information, such as your height and weight as well as your medical and age history.
- Pros and Cons of Vantis
- How to get a quote from Vantis life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Vantis offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Vantis life insurance reviews and complaints
Pros and Cons of Vantis
- Very positive feedback from the clients.
- There are well-known cyclists among them.
- There are no policies requiring a medical checkup.
- There aren’t any claims made elsewhere on the internet.
- There isn’t a mobile app for this.
- Only a small number of items are available for purchase.
How to get a quote from Vantis life insurance
Getting a free Vantis life insurance quotation is the first step in applying for coverage. Call 855-598-9370 to speak with a Vantis representative or complete the online form for a callback. You may also acquire a quotation online by following the procedures outlined in the following paragraphs:
- Click Get a Free Quote on the Vantis website’s home page.
- Click Continue once you’ve filled out your contact information.
- Click Quote this product once you’ve chosen the item you wish to buy.
- To check if your premium will rise or fall, look up the specifics of the plan.
There are a few choices here:
- Email me quote. Your email address and phone number are pre-populated in a pop-up window that appears. Click Submit once you’ve indicated whether or not you want to receive SMS from Vantis.
- Connect me to a licensed agent. Your email address and phone number are pre-populated in a pop-up window that appears. If you’d rather be reached through text, let the agent know that in advance. When you’re finished, click the Submit button.
- Continue to apply. To send the quote, click the link in the pop-up window that appears. Click Submit once you’ve indicated whether or not you want to receive SMS from Vantis.
- Your driver’s license number, Social Security number, and bank account information will be requested if you decide to apply for the position. After that, click the Continue with application button to proceed with the application.
- Put in the necessary information, such as your name and contact information, as well as any medical history you may have and the names of any beneficiaries.
- After you’ve signed the insurance online, you may pay for it as you’d like and submit it.
What types of life insurance coverage does Vantis offer?
These Vantis life insurance policies are available for purchase:
- Term life. Get a customized term policy with no medical exam and a rapid quotation procedure.
- Throughout the course of my entire existence. Because most life insurance plans don’t create much value in the first couple of years, this one provides a fixed cash value after the first year.
- Issues will be supported for the life of the product. Customers between the ages of 50 and 80 who want life insurance but don’t want to undergo a medical test can get it.
- Whole-life premium with a single provider. Invest in a whole life insurance coverage with a single payment and enjoy the benefits of whole life insurance. Add-ons like a return of payment rider, an expedited benefit rider, and a charity giving rider are all included free of charge with this policy.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Many insurance add-ons are available from Vantis, including the following.
- Accelerated death benefit rider. In the event of your death, you may be eligible for a portion of your death benefit provided you have this rider in place.
- Premium-rider-returning customer service. For those whose term coverage expires before they do, this add-on ensures that their premiums will be returned. Riders and any other extras are not included in this calculation.
- Rider waiving the right to a higher price. If you become handicapped, your future premiums are waived.
Vantis life insurance reviews and complaints
Even if there aren’t a lot of Vantis customer reviews accessible, the ones that do exist reveal a lot of positive feedback. There are 49 reviews on TrustPilot, with an average rating of 4.5. A clumsy website and an absence of online tools for managing client accounts are the most common complaints. As of October 2020, the firm has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and an A+ financial strength grade from AM Best.
For another car insurance review, visit our review of USAA Life Insurance Review.